Friday, March 13, 2009

Unique locations in Los Angeles for the ecclectic bride!


I just remembered something that I really wanted to share with you brides to be. There is a very cool website out there for all you gals who are looking for the "unconventional" spot to hold your wedding.Such as the Mountain Mermaid in Topanga pictured above. When I was getting ready to select a venue for my own big day, I spent many hours researching the venues listed here. This site is a compilation of all the historical sites within Los Angeles that can be used for events; including some basic stats for each spot. Amazing old broadway theaters, private estates, even historical firehouses. Check it out! Not your average banquet hall!!!! Go to the Preservation Rescources page and then click on Historic Sites for Special Events

laconservancy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment