Friday, April 3, 2009

Flowerwild Friends

Wow...we got some nice blog press this week!!!! From some VERY HIP ladies.Check it out. So swwwwwweeeeeet. Tomorrow....Alicia's wedding. Can't show you pictures now. That would be cheating.


Here is a pretty inspiration board that originated on Snippet and Ink - with our home site image of Ilana's wedding bouquet. Gorgeous blown open peach garden roses in a twist. Image by La Vie Photography.


See our blog press on these sites:
housemartin

decor8

green wedding shoes

2 comments:

  1. I found you this week through decor8. I'm following you now, because I can be guaranteed beautiful pictures of wonderful arrangements to brighten my day. I always dreamed of working with flowers one day, so for now I will live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found you through decor8 and I am just enchanted with your work.

    ReplyDelete