Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our Anniversary


Well I am so happy to say that today is my 3 year anniversary with my wonderful husband! I still remember that late april day like no other. Wow! The sun that had been threatening to hide under a blanket of grey clouds came out. It was so warm and perfect, I almost tripped down the stairs to the ceremony area, and couldn't keep myself from crying with happiness when I saw how handsome Ken was and that he was actually standing there waiting to marry me. And I remember how radiant and happy the boys were. This was their big day too. I still love to see them in the western style suits looking so cool. It was the perfect day. And all the days that have followed add up to....us.

My Bouquet of White peonies and Lilac



Connor and Max looking tough but dapper


The Yummiest Cakes EVER by my dear friend who now lives in Seattle, Wendypies.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Kate!

    - Bonnie -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a really beautiful wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! looks very romantique.

    joan&fàtima

    ReplyDelete