Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wild Thing



I was lucky enough to work with some very talented people this week on a shoot for Bride and Bloom Magazine. Brooke Keegan and Jen and Aaron Delesie. I enjoyed every minute of this collaboration and can't really say much more than that - except you must pick up the next issue of Bride and Bloom to see what Brooke pulled together and all the pretty images captured by the Delesie team. I have just a few images of the flowers before the left the studio to share. White does not have to be boring!






Coordinated by Brooke Keegan - super lovely person. Wonderful vision and extremely capable/organized.
Event Photographed by - Aaron Delesie (images not shown here) His work is stunning and I have been a long time fan of his work. I really loved his approach to the imagery and brides who are looking for exceptional talent and timeless images should look at his site.
Cake by - My Sweet And Saucy. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment