Tuesday, November 23, 2010

James and Lynette!



A little summer reminiscing on this blustery cool autumn day. Big clouds in the dark and brilliant sky today. Something so special about the light on a day like today. It is cold/brilliant and warm/fuzzy all at the same time.

This sweet wedding at Saddlerock was featured on Wedding Chicks some time ago...photographs by the lovely Joy Harmon Prouty of Wildflower Photography. How's that? Yes our business names are almost identical...

I loved this couple and loved their approach to the day, which was very fun and frivolous. Picnic blankets at the ceremony, grape soda buttons, balloons, fun yellow bridesmaids' dresses from anthro. This one was actually hard to leave. Wanted to stay and celebrate with them through the night (if I wasn't so dead tired I might have). It was a fun group to say the least!
my favorite thing ever...BLUEBERRY greens!!! I wish I could have them all the time.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving all.

























a little personalized note straight from Pixar!



No comments:

Post a Comment